Coeurl Whiskers is an Item in Final Fantasy XV.
Coeurl Whiskers Information
Virtually unbreakable, these strands can be used to make fishing tackle and other gear. they have some value, and could fetch a decent price.
Coeurl Whiskers Uses
- Use to upgrade the Drain Lance II in the Quest, A Better Drain Lance II
- Sell for 1,500 Gil at venders.
Where to Find/Location
- Dropped from Couerls in Keycatrich Ruins, Kelbass Grasslands, Secullam Pass
- Hunters of Secullam Pass bounty can be found at the Taelpar Rest Area in Duscae and is a Lvl 34 bounty where the you will have to fight 5 coeurls at once. If you've upgraded Noctis' warp strike to break appendages, you could possibly yeild up to 4 Coeurl Whiskers.
- Purchase for 7,500 Trophies in the Arena Galviano
- Fira and above with at least dual, tri, quad, quintcast equipped.
- Coeurls have very strong physical attacks and are very quick. They often circle the player and strike from behind. They use very high level thunder attacks whenever the player is in front. (Be wary of a frontal assault) Beef up Noctis' warp strike as that seems to do a decent amount of damage.
- When below 60-75% health, Coeurls will retreat to the background and heal themselves to full health. Do not let this happen AT ALL COST!!!
- They look like leopards.