Pitioss Ruins is a Dungeon in Final Fantasy XV.
"Your worst nightmare come true. A jumpingpuzzle not even Satan him self would use to torture his subjects with."
Pitioss Ruins Enemies
- No enemies inside the dungeon.
Pitioss Ruins Bosses
- No bosses inside the dungeon
Pitioss Ruins Loot
- Genji Gloves
- Black Hood
- And a ton of other misc stuff such as potions, random accessories and and a few weapons.
Just follow along the path. Pay close attention to the surroundings, as the way forward is often right infront of you. But prepare to be angry.
- There are no enemies or bosses inside this dungeon. And you go in solo.
- You can't save once inside. So once you start it, you have to finish it. And make sure you save right after you finish it, because you dont want to die by crashing your car into the cliff at the end of the "runway" or crash during landing afterwards and have to do the whole dungeon over.
- Can only be accessed during the night, from 7pm till 4am.
- Can only be accessed with the Regalia Type-F
- This dungeon can take upwards of 10 hours to complete, so make sure you have plenty of time when entering.