Aramusha is an Enemy in Final Fantasy XV.
- (Level 50 version) Balouve Mines & Focaiugh Hollow
- (Level 52 version) - Hunt: In a Heat Haze of Glory (aquired at Lestallum market)
- (Level 50 version) - 1% chance to drop Safety Bit / 50% chance to drop Fire (6)
- (Level 52 version) - 5% chance to drop Elixir / 50% chance to drop Fire (6)
- Sit on high ground and shoot with the Bioblaster, or create a Venomcast Spell.
- Resistant to Fire, yet weak to Poison.
- Does a large AoE cleaave attack that will more then likely insta-kill anyone in range. Can be parried, however.
- Attacks with Dark elemental attacks capable fo causing Instant Death.
- Break Effects: Hitting any body part for 30% of Aramusha's Max HP will cause him to suffer a -20% Vitality penalty
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I was lvl50, use your strongest gun, keep your distance, use poisons/thunder if you have, and spam the sh*t outta piercer (keep elix/pd too) easy in 5min or less
Boss can be defeated at level 15 if you are patient and smart about it. Combine thunder with an antidote to create a venomcast potion. Drop down to Aramusha's floor, get close enough to hit him with venomcast then run back up the stairs and stand on what looks like a fuel tank, the boss wont be able to touch you, equip your handgun and shoot him until he's dead. Its a long battle and alot of shooting but you're the one who who wants him dead.
I tried using the Bioblaster, but it kept putting me right next to him, then I'd get one-hit-KO'ed. I had to make a Thundaga venomcast and use it from the ledge where you enter the room. My party was about level 31.
Guess what, I was immortal when I fought this guy. Everytime I died, "Ruby Light" brought me back to life with full HP.
he's also pretty weak to thunder
He can absorb fire, and is weak to poison. He is lvl 52 when I saw him in the Balouve Mines when attempting to collect the Bow of the Clever.