|Imm||Instant Death, Alterna, Poison, Stop||-|
MA-X Angelus-0 is an Enemy in Final Fantasy XV.
MA-X Angelus-0 Information
MA-X Angelus-0 Locations
- Landing craft drops from Chapter 15 onward around many parts of the map, like behind Hammerhead.
MA-X Angelus-0 Drops
- Magitek Suit (95%), Magitek Suit V2 (5%)
- Element: Lightning (33) (100%)
- As of patch 1.07 with the ring of lucii buff you can use Alterna for an easy kill
- When Max Angelus uses one of the part of his body to attack, like the missiles launchers and the eletric slash, try aiming at these parts (try using the Wait Mode for that) because they will be vulnerable.
- Use Enhancement from Ignis. It will, for an unknown reason (we don't know why this game mechanic works), make Max vulnerable to the element you Enchanced Noctis. This means you can cast a spell at Max (Maxicast - Limit Break, is a good idea).
- Employs Lightning-elemental attacks capable of inflicting shocked status.
- Body part modifiers: -90% damage from all damage types (all body parts), rocket launcher invulnerable to damage until it is used. Rocket launcher, when used becomes available to be damaged and does not have any damage reduction.
- Break effects: Weapon destroyed (destructible weapons 10%)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Not immune to alterna, killed it twice within 2 casts
Magitek suits do not drop if you use a summon.
Foods that increase Item Drop Rate have no effect on the drop rate of the Magitek Suit V2. What the game does is roll a 5% chance of turning the Magitek Suit that always drops into the V2.